A 2017 Reflection
A 2017 Reflection
We started the year of 2018, and we’re already in February, the shortest month of the year. This doesn’t mean we do less. It’s actually the opposite. We have so much to be thankful for in 2017 and many things in the works for 2018! We thought we would take a moment to thank those who have sponsored and/or supported our program from its inception.
A huge thank you because without you, Blossom would not be where we are today!
See the list below:
1. Our Participants – thank you for getting involved. This program is tailored around YOU! Blossom loves you!
2. Our Parents – without your support and encouragement, we could not run this program. Those who have approached members of our team to say “thank you for having this program” or “I had been looking for something like this for my teenage daughter”. Well here we are! Let’s continue to work together to help our girls Blossom.
3. Our guest speakers – Oriel McKinney & Omega Mothersill. Thank you for your commitment to our youth and for your support which came with no questions asked. We appreciate you!
4. Our board – Speechless. Thank you for believing in our program and sharing in our vision. 2018 is going to be amazing!
5. Our local businesses:
* Meraki Leigh Digital (for this amazing blog site)
* Chibi’s Boba – Lee Vista
* Jeremiah’s Italian Ice – Waterford Lakes
* CFE Federal Credit Union
* Embroidery Lane
* Aybar Realty Group
* Mckinney Brands
* Florence Ramos Photography
* Mariana Rincon Graphic Design
* Direct One
Thank you! There’s no way we could have made an impact without you!
Would you like to get involved?
We can use your skills to build leaders of tomorrow. Find our contact information and links to social media on our website at www.BlossomFL.org. It takes a village!